Shop Goodwill. Earn Points. Get Rewarded.
The Rewards Card, Goodwill of the Heartland’s new customer loyalty program, launched on May 2.
Members earn 5 points for every $1 spent at any Goodwill of the Heartland location, plus points for engaging with Goodwill, and unlock a reward after every 500 points earned.
The program is free to join and includes exclusive notifications on store manager promotions and individual saving events, including birthday surprises.
A physical Rewards Card is needed for registration.
Visit one of our 18 retail locations and ask a team member.
ABOUT THE REWARDS CARD
- A valid email address is required for registration.
- Account verification must be completed before earned program points can be converted and used as rewards.
- Program points can be earned and rewards spent at any Goodwill of the Heartland store.
- Program points do not expire.
- By registering, the member agrees to receive email from Goodwill of the Heartland that may promote Goodwill programs, mission services and other general information.
- Personal information obtained as part of registration will be kept confidential and will not be shared with any other organization or Goodwill partner.
- Purchases made with vouchers or gift certificates do not earn rewards.
- Goodwill of the Heartland employees are not eligible for the Rewards Card program.
- Goodwill of the Heartland is committed to excellence in serving all, including shoppers and donors with disabilities. Please let us know of any physical barriers that limit your ability to access or use the Rewards Card program.
- We reserve the right to change the Rewards Card program at any time and for any reason. This includes the right to suspend, modify and/or terminate the program or certain aspects of the program at Goodwill of the Heartland's sole discretion. Program changes may be communicated in a variety of ways, including communication on a mass marketing basis that is not specific to a participant.
- Some promotions and offers may be made available to some but not all participants (e.g., birthday and loyalty promotions).
- While it’s our hope shoppers benefit greatly from the Rewards Card program, Goodwill of the Heartland makes no express or implied warranties about the program.