Everyone Deserves a Pathway to Success

Get FREE Job Training & Employment help to start a great career.

Goodwill of the Heartland offers SNAP Employment and Training services to help you prepare for and get a good career. Goodwill will provide free job training and job placement.

Here’s what you need to know:

  • Participation is voluntary.
  • Get free skills training and earn industry-recognized credentials.
  • Financial assistance for transportation, training, work clothing and equipment costs.
  • Benefit from Goodwill’s connections with local employers.
  • Learn more by visiting a Goodwill Career Center.

If you participate in SNAP, Goodwill can help you find a good job.

Senior African-American man on the production line.

SNAP Employment and Training locations and contact information:

Burlington – Service Center
165 W. Burlington Ave.
Burlington, IA 52601
(319) 208-0285 or (866) 466-7881
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4:30 pm
Cedar Rapids – Service Center
1441 Blairs Ferry Rd. NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
(866) 466-7881
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4:30 pm
Clinton – Career Center
1015 13th Avenue North
Clinton IA 52732
(563) 484-3770
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1 – 5 pm
Thursday, Friday 11 am – 3 pm
Iowa City – Service Center
1025 Wade St.
Iowa City, IA 52240
(866) 466-7881
Monday – Friday
8 am – 4:30 pm
Keokuk – Career Center
1226 Main Street
Keokuk, IA IA 52632
(319) 208-0292 or (866) 466-7881
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1 – 5 pm
Thursday, Friday 10 am – 2 pm
Moline – Career Center
4805 22nd Ave.
Moline, IL 61265
(563) 484-3757 or (866) 466-7881
Monday – Friday
10 am – 6 pm
Muscatine – Career Center
2001 Cedar Plaza Drive
Muscatine, IA 52761
(563) 484-3766 or (866) 466-7881
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 1 – 5 pm
Thursday, Friday 12 – 4 pm


In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), religious creed, disability, age, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the agency (state or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.

To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online, from any USDA office, by calling (833) 620-1071, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted by mail, fax or email:

  1. Food and Nutrition Service, USDA
    1320 Braddock Place, Room 334
    Alexandria, VA 22314
  2. (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442
  3. fnscivilrightscomplaints@usda.gov