Goodwill accepts returns on clothing and electronics only; receipt must be present.
- Original hanging tag or sticker must still be attached to the item.
- No returns on sale merchandise.
- Clothing may be returned within 5 days.
- Electronics may be returned within 3 days.
- Store credit is issued for returns.
When a shopper purchases a larger item such as furniture, Goodwill Stores may hold the item for an agreed upon period of time to allow the shopper to arrange pick-up. If the shopper does not return in the allotted time, the item is subject to resell and no refund or store credit will be issued. Time frames and arrangement of pick-up is at the discretion of store management.