Connecting People with Jobs
Looking for dedicated, hard-working members of your team? Let us be your “go to” resource.
People trained by Goodwill are eager to work and demonstrate attitudes and abilities that help them become valued employees.
What sort of tasks do Goodwill workers complete? They work as aides, custodians, receptionists, cashiers, assemblers, data- entry clerks, food service workers, retail clerks, and hospitality workers – plus many other positions too numerous to mention.
Goodwill works to match businesses with the right workers. Job shadowing and work site assessments are a part of the placement process. You will see how our workers perform in the work environment as they gain an understanding of what the job involves.
Our involvement doesn’t end when you make the decision to hire. Goodwill job coaches provide on-going training to ensure our workers succeed and you are completely satisfied with their performance.
Why hiring an employee from Goodwill
makes good sense:
- Employees are pre-screened
- You save money on the interviewing and hiring process
- We provide entry-level to advanced position placement
- We provide workers eager to fill seasonal and part-time openings
- You can take advantage of potential tax credits by hiring someone with a disability
- You project a positive community image by employing under-served populations
Sound like a “win-win” proposition?