Goodwill is a great place to build a career that has it all – Competitive pay and benefits, fun atmosphere and opportunity for advancement.
It also comes with something special: a chance to help others in your community.
Find out what a job at Goodwill of the Heartland can do for you — and how good it feels to make a difference in people’s lives.
Full-Time Starting Wages
$16.29/hour + benefits
Retail Service Specialist
$13.91/hour + benefits
Let’s Talk Benefits
In addition to great pay and a dynamic work environment, Goodwill’s benefits packages for full-time employees are some of the best around.
- Generous starting paid time off (PTO) and holidays
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Retirement with up to 6% matching contributions once eligible
- Success Coaches assigned to each new team member to provide resources for any barriers to work and help creating a development plan
- Free employee assistance/counseling (up to 5 per year)
- Generous employee discount at our stores
- Learning resources for help developing computer and leadership skills
Need more information?
What’s It Like to Work at Goodwill?
Watch our employees talk about their work experiences and job satisfaction.
The satisfaction that comes from helping others
Being a part of a dynamic and diverse team