THERE'S VALUE. THEN THERE'S EXTREME VALUE.
Shopping our new Outlet Store makes finding incredible deals easier than ever. Saving us the time it takes to sort saves you BIG money!
♦ General merchandise is only $1.49/pound.
♦ Books are only 25 cents each! (50 cents for hardcovers)
♦ Furniture is priced as marked. All items are cash and carry.
2023 Road Construction Updates
Road construction on 6th Street SW resumes on Monday, May 22. Crews anticipate closing 6th Street between Wright Brothers Boulevard and the entrance to the Outlet Store.
Shoppers approaching from the south (Wright Brothers Boulevard) must follow road construction detour signs to loop around the closure. Alternatively, drivers can avoid the detour by approaching from the north. Take the 6th Street SW (Hawkeye Downs) exit on Highway 30.
Follow Goodwill of the Heartland's social media accounts for timely updates. The Outlet Store plans to remain open throughout all road construction.
No Plastic Bags!
Beginning March 1, Outlet shoppers will use boxes and reusable bags to tote their purchases. Goodwill provides a supply near the cash registers, but shoppers may prefer to bring their own reusable bags or containers. No plastic shopping bags will be provided.
A few rules to keep in mind:
- Gloves required for all shoppers
- Items are sold by the pound
- All merchandise is sold as-is. All sales are final, no exceptions
- Not responsible for missing items or pieces
- One cartload per transaction
- Children must be supervised at all times- no exceptions
- Customers must refrain from shopping boats until cell is completed, wheels are locked, and sheets are pulled
- Pre-shopping boats and arguments over product will result in item being removed from sales floor AND/OR customers being banned from Outlet Store
*The Outlet Store does not accept donations.
|Donations are accepted at all other Goodwill of the Heartland store locations.
Monday-Saturday 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sunday 11:00 am - 5:00 pm