Look What I Found! A Halloween Costume Quest Contest!
Win a $25 or even a $50 gift certificate
Here's how it works: You have one week to visit one of our retail stores and post a photo of your Costume Quest find to our Facebook page. We will share one of six missions each week, beginning Monday, September 13.
One winner will be drawn from all eligible entries for each of these six missions and announced the following Monday. These winners will be sent a $25 gift certificate by mail.
All eligible entries also will be entered into a drawing to win a $50 gift certificate! The winner of the grand prize will be announced Oct. 29 and the certificate will be mailed.
Visit our Facebook page for mission submissions and winners
Mission 6 (week of Oct. 18 - FINAL MISSION):
Peace. Love. Goodwill. Find and post a groovy get-up that shows off your hippie chic!
Mission 5 (week of Oct. 11):
Think science fiction, industrial revolution and Victorian fashion. Blend it together to create a steampunk look. Find and post an awesome steampunk costume or accessory.
Mission 4 (week of Oct. 4):
Stop clowning around! Get to Goodwill and find a clown costume necessity sure to get you some laughs.
Mission 3 (week of Sept. 27):
I feel pretty, oh so pretty ... Find and post a pretty princess or handsome prince costume or accessory!
Mission 2 (week of Sept. 20):
Howdy Partner! Find and post some western attire that will have folks hollering "Yee Haw!"
Mission 1 (week of Sept. 13):
You don't need sorcery to discover an enchanting costume this Halloween. Find and post a wizarding or witchy costume or accessory conjured up at your favorite Goodwill Store.
1. Take note of the current Costume Quest mission.
2. Get to a Goodwill of the Heartland retail store.
3. Visit Halloween Headquarters in the store and complete your mission.
4. Take a photo of your item while still in the store. Make sure to leave enough background in the photo so viewers can see you are in the store.
5. Post the photo to our Facebook page. Make an individual post or include it as a comment on our mission post.
6. Tune in the following Monday for the next mission and to learn who won!
1. One entry per person, per mission.
2. Goodwill of the Heartland employees may participate, but are not eligible to win.
3. Post photo to our Facebook page before 10 p.m. on the Sunday following quest announcement for drawing entry.
4. Item must be found and photo must be taken in a Goodwill of the Heartland retail location: Bettendorf, Burlington, Cedar Rapids (3 stores), Clinton, Coralville, Davenport, Fairfield, Geneseo, Iowa City, Keokuk, Marion, Moline, Muscatine, Rock Island, Washington. (Store addresses are listed on our website.)