Now more than ever, food safety is in the public awareness as Covid-19 concerns continue. The ServSafe Food Handler Occupational Skills Training utilizes an activity and video-based approach to present, practice, and apply the ServSafe content. Completion of this 18-hour training will prepare participants to successfully pass the ServSafe Food Handler exam and meet the food safety requirements of food establishments. Job candidates applying for food service positions will have an edge with businesses because they have a demonstrated knowledge of food safety.
Class topics include:
- Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Controlling Time & Temperature
- Preventing Cross-Contamination
- Personal Hygiene for Food Service
- Earn Certificate Upon Passing Test
- Job Search Skills & Virtual Job Shadow