The IT Support Professional career training program is perfect for the individual looking to take the first step on a pathway toward a career in IT. In this online certification program, students gain an understanding of the core components that makeup the information technology (IT) landscape while preparing for the Comp TIA IT Fundamentals exam, and then advance into technical training that covers the technical support skills needed to prepare for Comp TIA A+ certification.
In the Fundamentals of IT course, students will learn the basics of computer hardware, software, mobile computing, networking, troubleshooting, and emerging technologies. It prepares students for the Comp TIA IT Fundamentals certificate exam.
The A+ Comprehensive course provides training focused on the fundamentals of computer technology, networking and security, as well as the communication
skills and professionalism now required of all entry-level lT professionals. After successful program completion, students will be prepared to challenge the two exams
required to attain Comp TIA A+ certification.
High School Diploma or GED
- Maintain, support and work efficiently with computers
- Understand the fundamentals of computer technology, networking and IT security
- Set up basic security, software updates and wireless devices
- Identify hardware, peripheral, networking and security components
- Know how to perform proper computer safety procedures and best practices
PC Support Technician
Network Support Technician
Desktop Support Specialist
Technical & Software Support Specialist
ITF CompTIA IT Fundamentals Certification
CCSP Certified Customer Service Professional