Win a $100 Visa Gift Card!
Enter our Goodwill Date Night Challenge Contest and you could win a date on us!
Here’s how it works:
Grab your significant other, or even a friend, and get to Goodwill for our Goodwill Date Night Challenge.
Make it even more fun by inviting other couples to join you. Set a budget (maybe $10 or $20) and challenge everyone to spend no more than that amount choosing an outfit for their partner. The goofier the better!
You must then wear your Goodwill finds out in public, i.e. to dinner, the movies, bowling, at a sporting event, etc. Document your Goodwill shopping trip and date night with pictures and/or video. We want to see you having fun! Share your pictures and/or video to our Facebook page between February 1st and February 18th.
From the pictures and video posted, three finalist couples will be chosen by our Goodwill Marketing Department. To determine the three finalists, qualifying entries will be judged on their use of over the top, outrageous style and how well they did at documenting their challenge execution as well as incorporating the Goodwill brand/mission and store images into their photos and/or videos. We will then post content from the top three finalists to our Facebook page for our followers to vote on. The couple with the greatest combination of Likes, Loves, Laughs and Wows will win. The winning couple will be announced on or around Friday, March 5th and will be notified via Facebook. The winning couple will receive a $100 Visa gift card to enjoy another night out, compliments of Goodwill.
1. Each participant of each couple must be wearing an outfit consisting of at least a top and bottom purchased from a Goodwill of the Heartland store.* Dresses are also acceptable as an outfit. Also purchasing accessories like shoes, ties, scarfs, purses, belts, etc. are encouraged, but are optional.
2. A complete, prize eligible entry must include the following:
• Entrants must take and share a picture/video of their receipt(s) from our store(s). The receipt must be dated on or between February 1st – February 18th, 2018.
• Entrants must also document their Goodwill shopping trip and date with photos/videos.
• Official contest entry is done by sharing the required photos/video to the Goodwill of the Heartland Facebook page.**
3. One entry per couple.
4. Goodwill employees can participate in the date night challenge, but are not eligible to be selected as a finalist and therefore cannot win the contest.
5. Only entries shared to our Goodwill of the Heartland Facebook page between February 1st and February 18th of 2018 are eligible for prize consideration.
6. Family friendly content only please. Entries that violate our Community Guidelines may be removed at our discretion. Find our guidelines here: https://www.facebook.com/notes/goodwill-of-the-heartland/goodwill-of-the-heartland-community-engagement-guidelines/10153929197039531/
7. All participants must be 18 years of age or older to win.
*Goodwill of the Heartland retail locations include those in Bettendorf, Burlington, Cedar Rapids (3 stores), Clinton, Coralville, Davenport, Fairfield, Geneseo, Iowa City, Keokuk, Marion, Moline, Muscatine, Rock Island, Washington.
**By entering, each participant of each couple is agreeing to allow us to use his/her name, city of residence and which Goodwill store(s) they shopped to take the challenge as well as their entry photos and/or video in our advertising and promotions.