Win a $31 or even a $100 Goodwill gift certificate!
Here’s how it works: You have 48 hours to visit one of our stores and post a photo of your Costume Quest find to our Facebook page. We will share 2 Costume Quest missions a week, on Tuesdays and Fridays from September 17th through October 29th.
Your Current Costume Quest Mission:
Hats off to Halloween! Find and post the perfect hat to top off your Halloween look.
One winner will be drawn from all eligible entries for each of the 13 missions. These winners will be sent a $31 dollar Goodwill gift certificate by mail. Tuesday Costume Quest winners will be announced on Thursdays and winners of the Friday challenges will be announced on Mondays.
Grand Prize Opportunity: All eligible entries will also be entered into a drawing to win one of two $100 gift certificates. These two winners will be drawn and announced after November 4th.
1. Take note of the current 48-hour Costume Quest mission shared on our Facebook page.
2. Get to a Goodwill of the Heartland retail store (locations listed in rules)
3. Visit the Halloween Headquarters and complete your mission.
4. Find the Look What I Found arrow located throughout our stores. Take a picture of your item with a Look What I Found arrow. You can hold or wear the item in your entry photo. Just be sure we can see the Look What I Found arrow.
5. Post the picture to our main Goodwill of the Heartland Facebook page (not a specific location page).
6. Stay tuned to see who the winner is after 48 hours!
1. One entry per person per Costume Quest mission (total of 13 missions).
2. Goodwill employees can participate but are not eligible to win.
3. Get your picture posted to our page within 48 hours of the quest post to be entered.
4. Item must be found and photo must be taken in a Goodwill of the Heartland retail location*: