Goodwill of the Heartland is a great place to work. In addition to competitive benefits and pay, every position at Goodwill of the Heartland, directly or indirectly, works to advance the well-being of people who experience barriers to independence.
The following benefits are offered to our regular full-time employees upon meeting eligibility requirements:
- Low deductible medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance for 100% coverage of eye exam and 50% of eyewear paid
- Generous time off plan including 12 days of paid time off and 5 paid holidays per year for retail positions and 18 days of paid time off and 8 paid holidays for non-retail positions.
- Life insurance - twice employee’s annual salary provided plus the option to purchase additional supplemental insurance for self and family.
- Short term and long term disability
- Retirement plan with up to 3% match
- Cafeteria plan for dependant and medical expense reimbursement
Regular part-time employees may be eligible for some of the above benefits based on hours worked. Goodwill of the Heartland considers 30 hours per week or more full-time.
Goodwill of the Heartland is an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer:
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetics, physical or mental disability or status covered as a veteran.
We will make reasonable accommodation and modification to assist any individual with a disability or disabled veteran to apply for and, if hired, to perform the duties of the position they seek.
For more information about working at Goodwill:
1441 Blairs Ferry Road NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Phone (319) 393-3434
Fax (319) 393-8935